On the basis of the project, the purchasing department finds the best materials available on the market in order to guarantee an excellent quality of the manufactured equipment.
Our operators, highly qualified in the structural and metalwork fields, produce the equipment with the utmost care for every detail.
The engineers of the assembly department look after the assembly of all the components of pliers, hooks, etc. and the quality control of the equipment.
Before shipment, our technicians perform a "blank" test of all equipment according to a carefully defined check list. On request, testing can also be carried out at the customer's plant, both in Italy and abroad.
EC declaration of conformity as per European Directive:
- Machinery directive 2006/42/EC
- Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC
- UNI ISO 4301-1: 1988 Classification Standards
- UNI EN 13155: 2009 Conformity Standards
- CNR UNI 10011: 1988 Calculation Standards
Maximum equipment safety
High product quality
Wide range of models
CE manual supplied